Thursday, March 10, 2005

Metamora Patter Reads Proverbs to G.Grand Daughter

Metamora Patter

What a privilege to be able to read from the Proverbs to my Great-Granddaughter Kirsten. I was watching Kirsten this morning while reading from Proverbs Chapter 10 on my computer screen. I have a great software program and can read from various versions of the Bible. As I read the Proverbs and explained what each one meant, this precious baby smiled and cooed and seemed to love the attention. I have always wondered what goes on in those tiny hearts and minds of infants. I believe that those spoken works will stay in her heart like seeds on a shelf until someday the sunshine of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the rain of the spoken word which carries faith in the hearing of it will cause those seeds to take root in Kirsten's heart and grow. She will be filled with wisdom and knowledge of the LORD and will be a person who brings love and joy to whoever she meets and wherever she goes. God will bless Kirsten and she will be a blessing to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home