Thursday, March 17, 2005

WHY I BLOG

Metamora Patter

I am just as excited today about blogging as I was when I started Feb 22, almost one month ago. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to put the various thoughts and ideas into words that THEY can then be shared over the net. I have no clue as to who you are of if there is anyone out there in the vast blogosphere who has even found my Blog let alone taken the time to read it. I move from mood to mood and emotion to emotion, but the one area of my life and existence that never changes is the written, revealed WORD OF GOD...THE B.I.B.L.E BIBLE. I like the King James Version best but read the other versions for comparison. I will be putting more links on here just as soon as I learn how to do it with ease. I have managed to post one, but it took me three times to do it, and I don't remember what I did right the time it worked. Have a good one and will talk in here later

GOTTA GO NOW AND WATCH THE NCAA BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home