Tuesday, May 24, 2005

DON'T LET THE DEVIL STEAL YOUR JOY

There is often an opportunity for Christians to lose their joy when the god of this world pulls off some hineous act that exposes the difference between good and evil. I need to remind myself on a daily basis that I may be a citizen of this Country, but I am not a slave to it. I do not believe in America, right or wrong, but I do believe in right and wrong for Americans.

I will continue to pray for the leaders of this Nation; for this is the will of God.


1 Tim 2:1-4
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(KJV)


It is my desire that Christians be able to live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

So I will continue to walk in the joy of the Lord and not allow the cares of this world to choke the fruit of the word from my every day experience.

JESUS IS LORD. WE WIN BECAUSE HE WON AND I CONTINUE TO LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH WHERE RIGHTEOUSNESS RULES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home