Tuesday, February 22, 2005

THINGS NEW AND OLD

This is my first post. I am so glad to be talking to you from my hometown of Metamora Indiana. I grew up in this small but vibrant Canal Town located in Southeastern Indiana. Metamora has gone through many changes and stages and is now a Tourist Town which attracts thousands of visitors a year. In the coming days, weeks,months, and years, I will talk of things new and old. I will also talk about the new me and the old me. As a born again Christian I have learned to count it all joy and to respect the people and the times and the experiences that have brought me here today. I am not ashamed of being a Christian, an American, a Preacher, a Republican, a Woman, a Wife, a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great-Grandmother. Life is good and so is God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home