Thursday, March 03, 2005

THE END OF THE DAY

It is the end of another day and I am still very excited about the opportunity to be here and to be able to record my thoughts and revelations of the day. I was thrilled with the privilege to baby-sit my great granddaughter Kirsten again today. My husband and I are very blessed to live next door to our children and grandchildren and their children. I believe that this is how people lived sevral generations ago....and hundreds of years or even thousands of years before that. Look at what happened to Abraham and Sarah.....started out with just the two of them and then their son Isaac and his wife and boys lived next door and then Jacob moved back to the homeplace with his family and you know what happened after Jacob and his 12 sons moved down to Egypt. After they left Egypt and headed back home there were so many of them they camped under the banner of their 12 great, great, great, grandfathers and instead of calling them families they divided them into tribes; but they all still lived around the FIRE of the HOLY PRESENCE OF GOD. I believe God likes living in the middle of his children even today.....and so do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home