Tuesday, March 01, 2005

MY V.I.P.FRIEND

MetamoraPatter
I just heard from my friend, Larry, the only V.I.P. I have ever known. (Of course all my friends are very important people but none of them is or was a professional like Larry.) He was a very popular D.J. on a big city radio station when I first met him and his wife and their children. I was so very blessed to get to know them. In fact, (I am smiling from ear to ear just thinking about it), he made a video tape of me reciting about 20 of my poems and I will be forever grateful to him for doing it. I still have it of course and get it out and watch it about once a year. (Keeps me humble) He also interviewed me for his radio program and I heard from several people because of it. My husband and I were operating THE METAMORA INN, our Bed and Breakfast at the time, and we got quite a few guests because of it. We also got the privilege of hosting several Church Retreat groups over the next couple of years. Thank you Larry. You are and always will be a V.I.P. in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the kind words. Your friend always Larry.

3/09/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home