Sunday, May 15, 2005

PENTECOST SUNDAY

Acts 2:1-4
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
(KJV)


I am looking forward to attending Church Services today at both the Metamora United Methodist Church, and the New Beginnings Assembly of God at Greensburg Indiana because I LOVE THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE FAMILY OF GOD.

I could name you the names of the brothers and sisters that I will be seeing at both churches because I love praying for them by name on a daily basis. I believe that the LORD OF THE CHURCH, JESUS CHRIST will be in the midst of our services and will be blessed and will in turn be blessing each and every one of us.

I miss being a Pastor, but I am excited about being a Preaher and a Teacher of the Living Word of God. I still love doing this blogspot, and I am now considering having a guest book where you all can register. The only reason I have never had one before is because I did not want to know for sure if anyone was reading this or not.

Sometimes, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY AND DO NOT FORBID TO SPEAK WITH TONGUES AS THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVES YOU UTTERANCE.


1 Cor 14:39-40
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
(KJV)


This is a great teaching by the Apostle Paul and we are going to study it in a few weeks at our weekly Bible Study at the Metamora UMC.

UNTIL THEN

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home