Friday, April 22, 2005

T.G.I.F.

It has been a long and very exhausting week. There are some days that make you want to cry and there are other days that make you laugh. Friday is always a day that makes me laugh. T.G.I.F. THANK GOD IT' FRIDAY.
I used to love it because school was over for the week, but now I love it because Congress is over for the week. I am pleased to be an American citizen but that does not mean that I am always pleased by how the leaders of our Government act. My prayer for the Republicans is that God gives them a BACKBONE. What is the use of voting and winning the election when we end up losing the war of the nominees because those on the left do not know how to act as the minority in congress. In my humble opinion, the only reason things appeared to go smoothly during the 60 years the Democrats were in charge of the House and usually the Senate is because the Republicans knew they were in the back seat. They still behave as if they are supposed to please the media and the rest of the left's elite. I learned a long time ago that today's hero can be tomorrow's goat. My sincere belief that the Lord God Almighty works in the affairs of men to fulfill His good pleasure gives me hope for this country and this generation. May God's Kingdom 'over'come, and may God's will be done in earth as it is in Heaven. And what may look like the dark side to you is the same side that gives light to those who will walk in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home