Sunday, April 17, 2005

ANOTHER SUNDAY

I am glad for another Sunday. I truly enjoy attending Church. As you know, I am a member of the Metamora United Methodist Church and have been for half of my 64 years. I took a picture of the Church yesterday and then put in on my pictures but am having problems with my HELLO. For some reason I lost my "library" and do not have a clue as to what to do to find my pictures and my scans. Guess I will have to download Picasa again. Is there anyone out there who could help me? Would appreciate it very much. Just tried downloading and they keep telling me I already have an account. But I still cannot find my pics. Now I know how I will be spending Sunday afternoon. lol

Anyway, I am still glad it is Sunday. It is just past midnight and I can't wait to get up in the morning, get ready for Church, walk across the street, walk up the steps of the Church, pick up a bulletin, greet whoever is there, and listen to the organ and the piano and the singers and the prayer requests and the sermon. Our lady Pastor does a great job teaching from the Bible. I do love the Lord and the Lord's Word and the Lord's people. It will be nice when the tourists start coming to Church this Season. Hope to see you there. We start at 8:00am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home