Monday, April 11, 2005

PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING

I am so grateful to be a born-again Christian. The trials, storms, and natural disasters come to all human beings, but the Lord Jesus left His PEACE WITH HIS PEOPLE.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(KJV)


It is not the peace that the world offers, because that is not peace at all. But the peace the Lord gives us is ever-present and ever- sufficient. The opportunity to be worried about things is rampant in this day and hour, but if I cast all my cares, worries, and what-if's on the Lord, He keeps my mind in perfect peace. WHO CARES? GOD CARES. And because He does care, He has made provision for all needs to be met in all circumstances.

PRAISE THE LORD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home