Tuesday, April 19, 2005

SAINTS PRAY

Heb 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.(KJV)


I am extremely glad that Jesus has given us an open door in order for us to blodly enter the Throne of God and pray for mercy and grace in our time of need. I believe we are in a time of need now and I gladly add my agreement to the prayers of the saints for God's Kingdom to come and His will to be done in earth this day and this hour.


Rev 8:4
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. (KJV)



Heavenly Father I ask for you to bestow your mercy and grace on the ministry of the New Leader of the Catholic Churchl. I pray for you to be magnified and your Son to be glorified and your Holy Spirit to be manifest in this generation of believers so that those who are not believers may see and know you for who you are and for the LOVE that you truly have for all humankind. In Jesus' Name...AMEN

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Metamora P ter love your blog. I came across it while looking for prayer for life. I know this post is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for prayer for life stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

12/13/2005 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for prayer for life related information, when I landed on your page. Metamora P ter you have some good stuff there. While this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for prayer for life, see you again some time.

1/16/2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Metamora P ter I was looking for daily prayer information and I landed on your pages. While this post was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out daily prayer , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

1/22/2006 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Metamora P ter I was looking for prayer information and I landed on your pages. While this post was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out prayer , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

2/19/2006 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home