Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SO GLAD TO SEE ME BACK TO BLOGGING

I hadn't realized it had been so long since I last posted until I put my latest newspaper article on just a bit ago. I remember just over a year ago when I started this blog site what a thrill it was. I couldn't stay away. I put pictures and articles I had written and many random thoughts here in this space. Until June. My Mother passed away and my Dad came to live with my husband and myself. He is 91, (You can see his pic if you scroll down) and I love having him back home with us in Indiana. I also started babysitting my great granddaughter the following week. Am not making excuses, just reminding myself why I haven't been here in quite a while. But I am glad to see me back to blogging.

I have many articles and other pictures to put on here so I better get started.

Thanks for reading this. If you are reading this, WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW? I have had only one comment this entire year.

But don't get me wrong, friends who read it would email me and tell me they liked it. I wonder how hard it will be to get word out I AM BACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home