Wednesday, April 27, 2005

GETTING READY TO TEACH BIBLE STUDY

I will spend today getting ready to teach Bible Study tonight at the Metamora Methodist Church just across the street from me. I get very excited at the opportunity I have to minister the Word of God to those who want to hear. I have been teaching the Bible for over 30 years and I think I receive more in giving that those who receive.
The LORD told Jeremiah that the main job of the Pastor/Teacher was to feed the flock of God with the Word of God that was easy to be understood.


Jer 3:15
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.(KJV)


I am convinced that the hearing of the Word is of more value than anything else a person can receive. It brings with the hearing the faith to fulfill the Word taught. There is no seed or bulb or plant that can produce as much energy, power, health, and peace as the Word of God when sown in the heart of a Christian man or woman. They grow and develop in ways they never dreamed of. The Pastor knows that. The Teacher knows that. And God knows that.

So now you understand why I LOVE TEACHING THE WORD OF GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home